Welcome to All Stars Week! There’s an exciting, week-long event planned, where we celebrate our cultural richness, and say thank you – to you – the dedicated members of #TeamWestHerts! Do check out the programme.
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS: Your registration form is below (it may take a moment to load). The form is a little temperamental, so please use Chrome. Alternatively, please book using your mobile phone.
There is a £2 donation requested for your meal – please tell us your food preference (ie: meat, vegetarian or vegan) – so our vendors can gauge numbers. If you have any food allergies or intolerances, please speak to the vendor on the day.
Please also choose which venue you’ll be attending. This information is requested underneath the payment form. You can complete just for yourself, or for up to 10 of you.
- Monday 3th – St Albans (Gully’s Indian street food)
- Tuesday 4th – Hemel Hempstead (Gully’s Indian street food)
- Wednesday 5th – Watford (Watford Football Club) – (Mack Shack and jerk chicken street food) – two time slots (12-1 and 1-2)
- Wednesday 5th – Hemel Hempstead – BBQ no need to book, please pay Mitie on the day
- Thursday 6th – St Albans – BBQ no need to book, please pay Mitie on the day
- Friday 7th – Watford (Watford Football Club) – (Curry Hut and Wrap It Up street food) – two time slots (12-1 and 1-2)
We’ve plans for Jacketts Field, NEQAS in Croxley Green and our Procurement team in Welwyn too! You will be receiving a delivery of afternoon tea and treats too (and there’s no need for you to complete the form).
If you’ve any questions about All Stars, please email email@example.com. If you’ve any problems completing the registration form, please call Samantha (07815 459037) or Emily (07393 232313).
We hope you have a fabulous All Stars Week, and enjoy celebrating the 75th anniversary of our wonderful NHS!