Charity Ambassadors Programme – help us make an impact.
Are you passionate about making a difference in your community? Do you have a keen interest in supporting the NHS and West Herts Hospitals? Join us as an ambassador and become a vital part of our mission to enhance healthcare services at West Herts Hospitals. Our ambassadors play a crucial role in raising awareness of our charity by attending events, sharing information about our work, and inspiring others to get involved in fundraising, give donations, and explore corporate sponsorship opportunities.
Whether you can spare a few hours or commit more time, there are flexible volunteering options to suit your schedule. Join us today and help make a positive impact on healthcare in West Herts.
As a charity ambassador, you could:
- Share our appeals and events with your contacts to increase awareness
- Deliver informal talks to community groups about our charity’s work and ways to support us.
- Organise local collections at supermarkets, garden centres, shopping centres etc
- Represent West Herts Hospitals Charity at fundraising stands during local events.
- Utilise your social media by sharing information about the charity to amplify our messages
- Reach out to businesses to encourage their support through our corporate partner program.
- Distribute materials and collection tins at local businesses and events.
- Organise fundraising events within your community
When you become an ambassador, you’ll receive:
- A dedicated West Herts Hospitals Charity contact for support and training
- Ambassadors merchandise including a charity t-shirt and badge.
- Invitations to exclusive updates and annual thank you event.
- An ambassador toolkit to support you in your role.
- Reimbursement for travel expenses and other approved charity expenses.
If you are interested in becoming a charity ambassador to help support our charity and make a difference for West Herts Hospitals, please email email@example.com