We are looking for staff charity champions to help raise the profile of our charity with staff and patients at West Herts Hospitals and beyond!
As a charity champion you will:
- Be the internal voice for our charity on wards and in departments
- Serve as a link for grateful patients and the charity fundraising team
- Share charity activities and events with your colleagues
- Support and encourage fundraising events within your department/team
- Feedback any suggestions or ideas to help the charity improve the way we engage and work with Trust staff
- Update charity information and posters in designated areas
- Keep up-to-date with charity news, events and campaigns to share with your colleagues and patients
- Direct patients and families who would like to say thank you / want to support us – signpost with charity contact information, direct to charity office, share leaflets etc.
- Work with the fundraising officer to provide information about any charity funding in your area, organise cheque presentations etc when applicable
In return you’ll receive:
- An exclusive charity champion pin badge
- E-newsletters with updates and ways to get involved
- On-going support from the charity team
- Opportunities to meet and connect with other charity champions
- Reimbursement for out-of-pocket expenses
We are looking for individuals from every department to join us!
If you are interested in becoming a staff charity champion to help support our charity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org