Watford FC’s Community Sports & Education Trust took part in last month’s “2.6 Challenge” and very kindly decided to split the funds raised between their own charitable work and Raise – supporting staff at West Hertfordshire hospitals through the COVID-19 crisis.
FUNDRAISE FOR US
Our hospitals need their communities just as our communities need their hospitals
Without incredible fundraisers like you, we wouldn’t be able to go above and beyond what the NHS can afford alone.
fundraise for us
- What kind of event do you want to organise? (All of these events can be done virtually!)
- Go go go – it’s time to organise the event! We can give guidance if you need it
- Spread the word! Create a JustGiving page, use social media, tell everyone, and write press releases
- Then it's time to collect the money (using JustGiving means this takes care of itself)
- For money collected elsewhere, there are a few ways to get it to us - ask us for details
- After all your hard work (and fun!) you can relax after a job well done
- Take pride in knowing that you’re helping to transform patients’ lives
Need some inspiration? Here are some impressive efforts - and remember, every penny goes to Raise!
An ardent Watford FC supporter will spend this year’s Valentine’s Day on the road running the distance of a half marathon between St Albans and Hemel via Harpenden to raise money for Raise the charity for West Herts Hospitals.
How does it work?
Fundraising requires imagination and determination - but however much you raise, we're thankful for every penny and we will support you every step of the way!