Our fundraising promise
Your support makes a real difference for patients at Watford General, Hemel Hempstead and St Albans City Hospital. Whether providing day to day comforts for patients and their families to funding the latest equipment and room refurbishments, it simply couldn’t be achieved without you. So you have the right to know that you can trust us to be open and honest and that we will treat you and your data with care and respect.
We promise to
- make sure our fundraising follows good practice, is ethical and legal
- always comply with the Fundraising Regulator’s Code of Practice
- keep your details safe and never sell or swap them
- contact you in the way you have agreed and send you information that we think will be of interest
- listen if you have a concern or complaint and respond fully
- learn from any misunderstandings or mistakes to ensure they don’t happen again
- keep you up to date with how support like yours improves patient care
- make our annual review and accounts clear and easy to understand
You can expect
- that we will always be grateful for your support
- advice from us with your fundraising activities
- not to be under pressure to fundraise or donate more than you want
- that if you tell us something isn’t right, that we will put it right if we can
- to manage the way we communicate with you, whether by post, email or by phone
If you would like to talk to us, we are always happy to help. You can call the office on 01923 244366 x 8177 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you.
If you’d like to raise a concern
Your views are important to us. We are committed to high standards in everything that we do, but realise that sometimes things can go wrong and that not everyone will agree with everything we do. If you would like to raise a concern, make a complaint or pass on a compliment, then please get in touch.
You can check our full privacy statement to see how we collect and manage information about you, and how to change your communication preferences.