Give the Gift of Comfort and Joy to Patients and NHS Staff this Winter
By donating to West Herts Hospitals Charity, you can make an immediate impact for patients and staff at Christmas and throughout the year.
Together we can bring some joy to those who may find themselves spending Christmas in hospital. Your support means the world to us and to every patient our NHS heroes care for.
The proceeds of the appeal will support NHS hospitals in West Hertfordshire where it is most needed, including Watford General, Hemel Hempstead and St Albans City Hospitals.
Some of the areas that you can help us to fund include:
• Providing care packs for patients who arrive at our hospitals with no personal items
• Supporting the bereaved and terminally ill
• Providing innovative medical equipment that goes above and beyond what the NHS can provide alone
• Funding staff welfare initiatives and recognition schemes
• Making Christmas a little brighter by organising gifts for patients staying at our hospitals over the festive period
Help us make this Christmas special for families like Myles’!
Myles was born on 23rd November 2022 and this photo was taken on Christmas Day. Myles was born at 29 weeks and 4 days and spent six weeks in the neonatal intensive care unit.
“It was lovely for it to feel like it was Christmas for Myles too despite him being in the neonatal intensive care unit at Watford General Hospital. A huge thank you to everyone at West Herts Hospitals Charity for thinking of families during a difficult time.”
– Myles’ mum, Courtney
– Myles at 11 months old
Donate below and together we can bring a little joy to those who may find themselves spending Christmas in hospital.
Thank you for your kindness,
West Herts Hospitals Charity Team
If you would like to make a donation to our winter appeal, you can make a one-off gift, or set up a regular donation, using the form below: